Friday 9 March 2012

Mr Louboutin tops himself


His trademark red-laquered soles are known the world over, and when it comes to shoes, this French designer is most certainly king. So when I saw the new Capsule Collection from Christian Louboutin to celebrate his 20 glorious years in luxury French fashion I just simply had to blog about it.

Remember these paw shoes, now unlike S.J.P and Blake Lively, I’m not sure I could pull them off , but I thought the idea was absolutely fantastic and guess what...he’s done it again. 






Now Louboutin seems to have topped himself (excuse the pun) with this statement "Pilule" bag, in the shape of an actual capsule. His collection also features brightly coloured pumps, embellished flats and feather decorated heels, but I thought this bag deserved its own blog post.

Shaped like a prescription pill, the handbag is a shiny blue and white cylindrical shape and comes complete with "500 mg" stamped in red. 


This is defiantly a bag to be worn by those who don’t take themselves too seriously, and I think Katy Perry rocked it at the Viktor & Rolf A/W 2012 runway show in Paris.



No comments:

Post a Comment