Sunday 18 March 2012

Nicki Minaj & OPI

I was so pleased to hear that the queen of hip hop and one of my favs, Nicki Minaj has collaborated with OPI to create her very own nail lacquer collection, and I have to say...it looks fabulous!


I loved her collaboration with MAC and the Viva Glam collection and now it looks like she’s done it again with these ‘Barbi-fied’ nail polishes.



The collection features six limited edition fierce shades, including two glitters and one shattered polish. 

They are fantastically bold and bright so have obviously been inspired by her own personality and are all named after songs from her Pink Friday album: ‘Pink Friday’ ‘Super Bass Shatter’ ‘Metallic 4 Life’ ‘Save Me’ ‘Did It On ‘Em’ and ‘Fly’.


I literally can’t wait to get my hands on these and I am especially lusting after the Pink Friday polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment